Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Perfect Pair Inspiration: Karrie & Brian

This is the cutest wedding ever. Karrie made all the paper work! She has her own site and now works with her sister in law at Posh-Paperie! The photographer was the oh-so-amazing Amy Squires.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





How did you two meet? We met at a Wedding, I was the guest book attendant, and I asked him to sign the book. We spoke briefly, then he asked me out on a date later that week!!!
How long have you been together? Now, we have been together for 2 and a half years!
How did you get engaged? Brian had a limo pick me up, and it took me to the Hotel Del Coronado. He was there all dressed up, and had a blanket out on the sand (the hotel is on the beach) covered in rose petals.. he popped the question in the most beautiful place ever!!!
What is your favorite thing about each other? we are both quirky.. so we admire that about each other, and try to get the other one laughing!!
How or when was it that you knew you were in love with each other? 3rd date.. He was such a gentleman! I thought "if this guy is for real.. i am in!!"
What was the first thing you picked out or decided after you got engaged? colors!!!!
The hardest part about planning your wedding? I am a designer so my taste changes all the time!!! But I decided and stuck to it!
Your favorite thing about your wedding? the actual day.. after all that planning.. just enjoying it :)
Where and how did you pick out your wedding dress? Who was with you? my sister.. my mom. my ma in la, and my sister in law.they all voted on it.. so i said.. they ALL must know what looks good!
Did you have something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue items? What were they? no.. too bad.
Did you have a theme for your wedding? shilouettes.. i did them through out the big day. a shilouette cutter, all over the paper products, and of course.. shilouette cookies!
Colors used? grey and green
How did you choose the rings? HE DID!!!
In one word, your day was...? PERFECT.
Favorite moment in the whole day? when my mom and I stood at the reception at the very end... and decided it was a success!!!
What was the "first dance" song? Michael Buble.. "everything"
Where was the honeymoon?! french Riviera!

No comments: