Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TMI Tuesday!

So uhhh, I think I should tell you some fun facts about myself every Tuesday. I think it will be a fun way to get to know me and my like..one reader! I'm pretty sure I'll start with like facts and maybe I can tell a little about myself with some stories or something!

1. I absolutely LOVE music. It's probably one of the biggest parts of my life. I listen to all different genres, but I normally avoid rap. There are some songs I can stand though. I will most definitely be posting some love songs and what not here and there because I absolutely love sharing music too!

2. I use to blog. Of course I also blog now, but I'm talking about life blog. And I can't lie, I had a good amount of blogging friends. I was doing real good and all, making relationships, then one day I just couldn't blog anymore. I got tired of it or had nothing to really say. I still read a few in my Google reader. As I think about it though, I don't know if I could get sick of this blog. I really love it and it helps to free my mind a lot, actually.

3. I need a job. (No explaining that really...)

:)

I think these things sum up my life pretty well right now.

No comments: