Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Promise Rings

So before some couples get engaged, they get promise rings. My boyfriend and I have been talking about it, and I'm pretty positive it will happen. Now, I've seen the plain silver band that many couples have, but I want something REALLY unique. I was looking on etsy, and I found some really cool stuff. I want a ring that's really different and has a stone in it. Now this ring below is the ring I fell in love with but that beauty is a diamond and I don't know if it's too much. We wouldn't get the ring until February, and we've been together for uhhh..years. It's $100, and come on, you really can't say its NOT awesome.


But, what I want to know is how do you feel about promise rings? Did you and your fiance/hubby get promise rings ever? I feel like its a young couple trend, and I'm really not into trends. I guess I just think it'd be a nice commitment to each other if we really want to be together through college and everything. What do you think?
Also, do you have a ring that you think is a perfect promise ring?

No comments: